* Natural Disasters
Good or Damaging governance
Economy of Pakistan
* Foreign Aid
Media and Press
War on terrorism and its effects on Pakistani Society
Water & Energy crisis
Islam in the reference of peace
* Excellent Governance
Status of Women in Islam
Status of women in Pakistan
Politics and Freedom of the Press
The Press as well as the Country Rise and Fall together
Population Explosion in Pakistan
Terrorism or Extremism in Pakistan
* by supa dupa indian boy in Society, November 15, 2007
* What's social intolerance?
* What's social intolerance? Social intolerance is a procedure by which a single individual or group hates or shuns a person or group due to differences they possess.
Social intolerance is often a process, which advances from feelings, which come as responses to a single or more environmental factors. Environmental causes could spark fear, that is normally a major reason for prejudice’s birth.
* Antipathy of peculiars inside a society is recognized by 1 well-liked name: Social Intolerance. Social intolerance begins with quite a few sources but mainly begins because of fear from the unknown. An illustration of fearing the unknown is that the American southerners enslaved and totally opposed freedom of black men because of fears on the black men’s capability putting white men out of jobs as expressed in “The Narrative of Frederick Douglass”. Fears commonly tend to spark anxiety, which is normally heightened by own insecurities.
* Insecurity is a very good reason for developing intolerance simply because the intolerant are so insecure that he/she begins to claim differences as faults. The accuser first thinks the difference like a fault, and as soon as he/she speaks it, several individuals agree with the accuser thereby spreading an insecure person’s stupid hatred thoughts to the minds...