A.Set the mood
1. There are forces in life working(a) for you and against you. One must distinguish the beneficial forces from the evil ones and lease correctly in the midst of them.
2. Reflection: On deep thoughtsâ¦.
3. In William Shakespeares Macbeth, Macbeth leads to the destruction of Scotland and himself.
4. dissertation Statement: Even though Lady Macbeth did not play a direct place in King Duncans murder, she was still responsible because of her malevolent and persistent record towards her husband.
II.Body of Supporting Paragraphs
A.Supports Structure of Thesis:
1. Statement: Lady Macbeth fears that her husband is not strong fair to middling to achieve his ambitions and therefore calls on evil spirits to abet her think of a plan to murder King Duncan.
2. good example: Glamis thou art, and Cawdor, and shalt be what thou art is promised. Yet I do fear thy nature. It is too full o the milk of human kindness to catch the nearest way. Thou wouldst be great; art not without ambition, but without the illness should get wind it (Shakespeare 1.5. 15- 20).
Explanation: Lady Macbeth does not think that her husband has the braveness to fulfill his ambitions.
4. Example: The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal accession of Duncan under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, desexualize me here, and fill me, from the crown to the toe, top-full of direst cruelty! Make thick my seam; stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose nor keep peace between the affect and it! (1.5. 44-53)
5. Explanation: The evil spirits that she called on gave her the long suit to be evil.
B. Supports...If you want to get a full essay, revision it on our website: Ordercustompaper.com
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my paper